Checkups and Cleanings
Dental checkups and cleanings are provided by a hygienist and your dentist. Our hygienist will clean your teeth, while our doctors conduct the dental checkup and create a unique treatment plan based on your dental needs. Creating a distinct treatment plan allows our team to understand what our patients need to live a healthier life.
During an appointment, our patient’s experience the following:
- Comprehensive Treatment Plan – A unique customized plan put together just for you.
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- When was the last time you had an Oral Cancer Screening? Did you know that there is a five year survival rate as low as 60%?
- Notify your dentist during your next exam about conducting your Oral Cancer Screening.
- Review/update of medical history
- Inform your dentist about any new or existing prescriptions or medications you are currently taking as they could affect your treatment.
- Ability to ask questions – please feel to talk to the dentist and our team about any challenges you are having with your oral health.